Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Carolina Specialty


I discovered Cheerwine shortly after we moved to North Carolina and I fell in love at the first sip. I had no idea what I was getting into. I'm not the kind of person that drinks alot of soda. I know that's abnormal for a teenager but, I can't bring myself to drink something that I know is not good for me. I challenge you to research the ingredients in soda and see if you would still drink it! The chemicals and excessive amounts of sugar have diabetes written all over them! However, I will compromise for Cheerwine. It's carbonated, cherry red sweetness is too good to resist and when the ice cream is on sale, oh my! I would gladly accept a Cheerwine float, even in November! Needless to say, it is now my all time favorite soda. (Sorry A&W) And I have no idea why I am blogging about this except we just returned from a hunting trip and I am craving a Cheerwine float. Oh well, I don't need all that sugar anyway. (sigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment