Friday, October 1, 2010

Awsome search engine!

Some of you may have already heard of swag bucks. It seems to be getting fairly popular, and I understand why!
All you do is use it instead of Google or other search engines and you can win what they have coined "swag-bucks". Which is like money, but you can only use it at their store. What I love about it is, if you don't like what they have at their store you can buy gift certificates for all kinds of other stores! So it's like buying money! Right now, I have 20$ to spend at Amazon.com, and a nice mechanical pencil. Which is handy for doing all my writing homework.
All that just to say; i have added one of their banners on my side bar so y'all can try it out. If you try it let me know, and tell me what you think. If you have a question, just leave a comment.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment